Collecting Personal Information
1LINK collects only personal information necessary to conduct its business operation. The information is obtained from the following sources:
- Information received when you register to use this service
- Information received when request to GO LIVE
- Information received when you provide us with feedback or raise a support ticket
- Information authorized by clients to us, to resolve their queries or review their online transactions with us.
Using Client’s Information
- 1LINK may use personally identifiable data collected through https://sandbox.1link.net.pk to::
- Developing and improving our products and services
- Contact Users/Clients regarding products and services offered by 1LINK
- Managing the contractual relationship between 1LINK and you under the relevant terms and conditions
- Enhance Users’ experience
- For research regarding the effectiveness of the Developer Portal, Advertising and sales efforts.
- Detect and prevent misuse or abuse of this site or our services
Maintaining and Protecting Information
- 1LINK recognizes that the proper use and safeguarding of personal information is an important social responsibility. As such, 1LINK makes every effort to ensure that customers’ personal information is properly used and safeguarded with diligence standard security measures. 1LINK, stores and manages client’s personal information, endeavoring to keep it current and accurate, whilst employing appropriate security measures and safeguards to prevent data leakages. 1LINK also maintains necessary supervision and oversight of resources deployed on https://sandbox.1link.net.pk who handle personal information
Disclosure to Third Parties
- The Security of your information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or the method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Please check this policy from time to time for any changes